German Chocolate Ice Cream Pie with Gluten Free Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 25 min
- 1 bag (14 oz.) sweetened flaked coconut, divided
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 Tbsp. Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Reserve 1/2 cup coconut for garnish. Combine remaining coconut and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in medium bowl. Press into prepared pie plate. Bake 25 minutes or until golden. If edges become too dark, cover with aluminum foil. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, spread reserved coconut on microwave-safe plate and microwave at HIGH 1 minute. Stir and microwave in 30 second increments until golden, stirring after each 30 seconds; set aside.
- Scoop Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream into crust, smoothing to form even layer. Top with pecans, toasted coconut and Ice Cream Sauce. Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|