Brownie Bowl Sundaes
Breyers® Ice Cream is even better when eaten out of brownie bowls. Add your favorite toppings to this Brownie Bowl sundae and enjoy!
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 20 min
- COOK TIME 18 min
- 1 box (about 18 oz.) brownie mix
- 3 cups Breyers® Original Extra Creamy Vanilla
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup rainbow colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared muffin pan, filling cups about half full.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes until firm. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
- To make brownie cups, scoop out some of the center of brownies with a spoon. Scoop Breyers® Original Extra Creamy Vanilla into brownie cups, then drizzle with hot fudge and caramel toppings and top with sprinkles. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||68 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|