Peppermint Fudge Ice Cream Pie
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 20 min
- FREEZE TIME 2 hr
- Chill Time 1 hr
- 40 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Peppermint Cookie
- 1/4 cup Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce
- To make crust, process 24 of the chocolate sandwich cookies in food processor until finely ground. Add melted butter and process until blended. (Or crush cookies by placing into large plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Then pour crumbs into bowl and stir in butter until blended.)
- Firmly press crumbs into bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Line sides of pie plate with remaining cookies. Refrigerate 1 hour to harden.
- Let Breyers® Peppermint Cookie soften slightly at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes, then scoop into pie crust, pressing into an even layer with back of a spoon. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
- To serve, remove pie from freezer 15 minutes before serving and drizzle with Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|