Homemade Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches
Make your own homemade graham cracker ice cream sandwiches and enjoy the taste of creamy, Breyers® homemade vanilla ice cream in a sandwich!
- Recipe serves 24
- PREP TIME 15 min
- 2 containers (1.5 qt. ea.) Breyers® Original Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 jar strawberry ice cream topping
- 24 graham crackers , whole
- 1 jar (8 oz.) hot fudge topping
- Soften Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, line two 9-inch square baking pans with aluminum foil.
- Arrange 6 graham crackers on bottom of each prepared pan. Scrape 1 container Ice Cream into medium bowl. Add strawberry ice cream topping and stir together to swirl topping into Ice Cream. Spoon over graham crackers in 1 of the pans. Top with 6 graham crackers.
- Repeat using remaining container of Ice Cream, hot fudge ice cream topping and graham crackers. Freeze 4 hours before cutting and serving.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|