Granola Apple Crisp
- Recipe serves 8
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 55 min
- Stand Time 20 min
- 5 golden delicious apples or other baking apples, (about 2 lbs.), peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 4 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2-quart casserole with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine apples, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl. Turn into prepared casserole; set aside.
- Combine remaining 4 tablespoons of flour, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in food processor. Add Spread and granola and pulse just until combined; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 55 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Let stand 20 minutes before serving. Serve with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
TIP: Reduce prep time and increase fiber by leaving apples unpeeled.
Cost per recipe*: $5.40.
Cost per serving*: $.68.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||8 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||8 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||59 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|