Strawberry Heart Ice Cream Cake
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 30 min
- COOK TIME 30 min
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, (plus ingredients for preparing cake)
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 jars strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup strawberries, trimmed
- Prepare chocolate cake batter according to package directions, using two 9-inch heart shaped pans for baking. Cool cakes completely.
- Allow Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream to soften at room temperature 5 minutes. Scoop ice cream into large bowl and stir in 1 jar strawberry topping. Evenly spread ice cream mixture on top of one of the cake layers. Top with second cake layer. Freeze cake until ready to serve.
- Slice strawberries 1/4-inch thick, then cut into heart shapes using small heart shaped cutter or by trimming with a small knife.
- Just before serving, stir together whipped topping and remaining jar strawberry topping. Evenly spread on top of cake and top with strawberry hearts.
|Serving Size||12 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||12 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||61 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|