Breyers® Ice Cream Dessert Nachos
Dessert nachos?! Turn everyone's favorite appetizer into everyone's favorite dessert. Baked cinnamon tortillas topped with vanilla ice cream is a hit!
- Recipe serves 2
- PREP TIME 10 min
- COOK TIME 6 min
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 (6-in. ea.) flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1 cup Breyers® Original Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small cup. Brush both sides of tortillas with melted Spread, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cut tortillas into 8 wedges and arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 6 minutes or until just starting to brown.
- To serve, place tortillas on serving plate, then top with Breyers® Original Natural Vanilla Ice Cream and drizzle with hot fudge topping.
|Serving Size||2 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||2 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||66 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|