Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Bowls
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 25 min
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 can (30 oz.) pumpkin pie mix
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6 Tbsp. Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 12 cup muffin pan with no-stick cooking spray. Unroll pie crusts and cut out 12 (4-inch) rounds using 4-inch cookie cutter or bowl or cup with 4-inch diameter. Gently press rounds into prepared muffin pan.
- Combine pumpkin pie mix, milk and eggs in a large bowl until blended. Pour into crusts, filling to very top of each crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until set. Cool completely on wire rack Remove pies from pan. When ready to serve, top each with a scoop of Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, then drizzle evenly with Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce.
|Serving Size||12 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||12 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|