Easy Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Calling all peanut butter lovers! This peanut butter ice cream pie is topped with caramel and hot fudge ice cream sauce for the perfect flavor combination.
- Recipe serves 18
- PREP TIME 30 min
- Chill Time 2 hr
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Original Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 containers (8 oz. ea.) thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 chocolate cookie crusts
- 6 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping
- 6 Tbsp. hot fudge topping
- Allow Breyers® Original Natural Vanilla Ice Cream to soften at room temperature 10 minutes.
- Beat Ice Cream, 1 container whipped topping and peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer until blended. Evenly spoon into pie crusts. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, garnish with additional whipped topping and ice cream toppings.
|Serving Size||18 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||18 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|