BIRTHDAY CAKE ICE CREAM CUPS
MAKE-AHEAD: Cups can be made up to 1 week ahead, covered and frozen.
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 10 min
- COOK TIME 5 min
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 12 Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream Snack Cups
- 2 Tbsp. rainbow colored sprinkles
- In a small bowl set over simmering water, stir chocolate until melted. Remove from heat and cool chocolate slightly.
- Working with 1 or 2 cups at a time, spoon about 1 tablespoon chocolate over each cup and spread to completely coat top. Quickly sprinkle chocolate with 1/2 teaspoon rainbow sprinkles. Serve immediately or keep frozen until ready to serve.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|