Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
- Recipe serves 15
- PREP TIME 20 Minutes
- Chill Time 240 Minutes
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 package (9 oz.) chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 packages (8 oz. ea.) Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce, room temperature
- 6 medium bananas, halved lengthwise
- Your Favorite Banana Split Toppings*
- Reserve 2 tablespoons peanuts; set aside. Combine cookie crumbs with melted Spread in small bowl. Press into 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish; set aside.
- Cut carton from Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with scissors. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut into 4 lengthwise slices.
- Arrange 2 Ice Cream slices in prepared dish, pressing to form an even layer. Combine Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce with remaining peanuts, then evenly spread on Ice Cream. Top with remaining 2 Ice Cream slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, top with bananas, sprinkle with reserved peanuts and top with Your Favorite Banana Split Toppings.
*Your Favorite Banana Split Toppings: Use additional Hot Fudge or Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce, strawberries, pineapple, whipped cream or maraschino cherries.
Cost per recipe*: $17.28. Cost per serving*: $1.15. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||60 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|