- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 30 min
- Chill Time 30 min
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 small scoops Breyers® Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Ice Cream
- Line 12-cup muffin pan with aluminum foil cupcake liners, discarding paper part of liners; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH, stirring occasionally, 1-1/2 minutes or until smooth. Spoon chocolate by rounded tablespoonfuls into muffin liners, then with back of small spoon spread chocolate to completely coat sides and bottoms*. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- Carefully peel and discard foil from chocolate cups. Arrange chocolate cups on dessert plates. Fill each with 1 scoop Breyers® Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Ice Cream, then garnish, if desired, with sliced fruit, cookies, mini chocolate chips and/or sprinkles.
*If chocolate becomes too thick to spread, microwave at HIGH 10 to 20 seconds to thin; stir well.
TIP: Chocolate cups may be stored, tightly covered, in refrigerator up to 1 week or frozen up to 1 month.
**Made with gluten free Breyers® Ice Cream.
Cost per recipe*: $5.45.
Cost per serving*: $0.45.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|