Peanut Butter & Jelly Brownie Sundaes
- Recipe serves 2
- PREP TIME 15 Minutes
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup your favorite jelly
- 16 (1-in. ea.) brownie squares*
- 4 small scoops Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream (about 1 cup)
- In microwave-safe glass measuring cup, microwave peanut butter until melted, about 20 seconds; stir. In another microwave-safe glass measuring cup, microwave jelly until melted, about 20 seconds; stir.
- In each of 2 dessert dishes, arrange 4 brownie squares, then top each with 1 scoop Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream. Evenly drizzle with 1/2 of the melted Peanut Butter, then 1/2 of the melted jelly; repeat layers.
*Buy store-bought brownies or prepare your favorite recipe. NOTE: Recipe can be doubled.