Recipe serves 8
|PREP TIME||15 Minutes|
|COOK TIME||5 Minutes|
|FREEZE TIME||60 Minutes|
Unfried Ice Cream
One bite...and you'll think this was really fried!
- 3 cups toasted cinnamon cereal, coarsely crushed
- 4 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce, heated
- 1 cup fresh blueberries and/or sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Arrange cereal on aluminium-foil-lined baking sheet and bake 5 minutes or until crunchy; cool completely.
- Shape Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into 16 1/4-cup balls, then freeze 1 hour or until firm. Evenly coat Ice Cream with cereal, then freeze until ready to serve.
- Arrange Ice Cream on serving plates. Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping, then sprinkle with berries. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream.