Chocolate Brownie Sundaes
- Recipe serves 6
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 35 min
- Stand Time 35 min
- 1 box (19.8 oz.) brownie mix
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 cups Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla
- 1 orange, zested
- Line 11 x 7 -inch glass baking dish with aluminum foil. Preheat oven and prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Bake 30 to 33 minutes until toothpick inserted 1-inch from edge of dish comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on foil.
- Remove foil and cut in half lengthwise, then thirds crosswise to make 6 squares. Arrange on 6 dessert plates.
- Put chocolate in microwave-safe bowl and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted. Scoop 1/2 cup Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla onto each brownie. Evenly top with orange zest. Pour melted chocolate over top.*
* Chocolate will harden upon contact with Ice Cream. If a softer consistency is desired, add 2 tablespoons heated heavy cream to the melted chocolate.