- 1 package (304 g.) frozen prepared pound cake, thawed
- 1 container (1.66 L.) your favorite Breyers® Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) hot fudge topping, at room temperature
- 1 container (1 L) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (198 g.) marshmallow creme
- Red decorating gel
- 4 pieces thin red licorice
- 1 cup (250 mL) flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) green food coloring
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) water
Amount per serving
Serving Size: 16
Amount per: 1 serving
- Calories 360
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16g
- Saturated Fat 11g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 65mg
- Sodium 160mg
- Total Carbs 50g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 31g
- Protein 3g
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 4%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Vitamin A 10%
Line 2-1/2-quart (2 1/2 L) glass or aluminum bowl with plastic wrap leaving 6-inch (15 cm) overhang; set aside.
Slice pound cake into 14 slices. Line bowl with cake, cutting cake into triangles as needed to fit.
Scoop 1/2 of the Breyers® Ice Cream into bowl, pressing to form an even layer. Pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
Lift Ice Cream from bowl using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap.
Spoon whipped topping into large bowl. Whisk in marshmallow creme until smooth. Frost cake with marshmallow mixture.
For Baseball Decorations, arrange licorice for "seams". Add "stitches" along seams using decorating gel.
Combine coconut, food coloring and water in resealable plastic bag until coconut turns green. Sprinkle around cake for "grass".
TIP: Try using 1/2 container of 2 different flavors Breyers All Natural Ice Cream.