- 3/4 cup (150 mL) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whipping cream
- 6 Tbsp. (90 mL) butter (do not substitute)
- 3/4 cup (150 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) hot water
- 12 chocolate-dipped candy sticks or chocolate-covered coffee beans
- 8 small scoops Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, (about 500 mL)
- 4 small scoops Breyers® Creamery Style™ Chocolate Ice Cream
Amount per serving
Combine sugar, corn syrup, whipping cream and butter in saucepan. Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until boiling, reduce to low, boil without stirring 6 minutes. Remove from heat, add chocolate chips; stir until melted. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water, add to sauce.Once cool, may be stored tightly covered and refrigerated. Reheat in microwavable bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%), checking and stirring every 30 seconds.
Spoon about 30mL sauce into each bottom of wide-mouth champagne glass. Top with 2 scoops Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream and 1 scoop Breyers® Creamery Style™ Chocolate Ice Cream. Garnish with whipped cream, as desired, and candy straws. Serve immediately.