- 1 box (450 g.) brownie mix
- 3 cups (750 mL) Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) hot fudge topping
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) rainbow sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350°F (180 C). Spray 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared muffin pan, filling cups about half full.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes until firm. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
To make brownie cups, scoop out some of the center of brownies with a spoon. Scoop Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into brownie cups, then drizzle with fudge topping and caramel topping and top with sprinkles. Serve immediately.