- 3/4 cup (175 mL) 2% milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided
- 8 slices challah (about 1/2-inch /1.5 cm thick)
- 2 cups (500 mL) Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
- 2 oranges, peel and pith removed and cut into segments reserving juices
Whisk together milk, eggs and cinnamon in shallow bowl.
Melt 1 tablespoon (15 mL) margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip four slices bread into egg mixture; turn to coat and cook turning once, 5 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining bread.
Arrange French toast on 4 serving plates. Top each with 1/2 cup (125 mL) scoop Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream. Arrange orange segments on French toast and drizzle with reserved juices and maple syrup.
*Becel Gold in Quebec.