- 1 cup (250 mL) peanuts, chopped
- 1 box (275 mL) chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Imperial® margarine
- 1 container (1.66 L.) Breyers® Classic Vanilla or Breyers® French Vanilla Frozen Dessert
- 1 jar (500 mL) hot fudge topping, (room temperature)
- 6 medium bananas
Amount per serving
Amount per: 1 serving
- Calories 440
- Total Fat 19g
- Saturated Fat 7g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 330mg
- Total Carbs 64g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Sugars 36g
- Protein 7g
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 9%
- Vitamin C 6%
- Vitamin A 8%
Reserve 2 tablespoons (30 mL) peanuts; set aside. Combine cookie crumbs with melted margarine in small bowl. Press into (33 x 23-cm) glass or ceramic baking dish; set aside.
Cut carton from Breyers® Classic Vanilla with scissors. Arrange Frozen Dessert on its side, then cut into 4 lengthwise slices.
Arrange 2 Frozen Dessert slices in prepared dish, pressing to form an even layer. Combine hot fudge topping with remaining peanuts, then evenly spread on Frozen Dessert. Top with remaining 2 Frozen Dessert slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until ready to serve.
Just before serving, top with bananas, sprinkle with reserved peanuts, then add your favourite banana split toppings.