- 2 containers (1.66 L. ea.) Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 20 chocolate-filled oblong sandwich cookies
- 1 cup (250 mL) hot fudge topping (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 quarts (2 L) strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) strawberry jelly, melted
Amount per serving
Amount per: 1 serving
- Calories 210
- Total Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 6g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg
- Sodium 70mg
- Total Carbs 28g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 21g
- Protein 2g
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 2%
- Vitamin C 30%
- Vitamin A 8%
Cut cartons from Breyers®Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream with scissors. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut each crosswise into 4 slices.
Arrange 4 Ice Cream slices in a medium (23-cm) spring-form pan, pressing to form an even layer almost to the edge. Place cookies vertically against side of pan with sides touching, pressing Ice Cream against cookies to help stand up. Evenly pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, then top with remaining 4 Ice Cream slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
To serve, remove ring from pan and arrange cake on serving platter. Garnish with strawberries, then brush strawberries with jelly. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream and a holiday ribbon.