- 2 cups (500 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar
- 1 bag (350 g.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups (1 L) mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) crumbled graham crackers
- 1 container (1.66 L.) Breyers® Classic Chocolate
- 1 container (250 g.) whipped topping, thawed
Amount per serving
Amount per: 1 serving
- Calories 440
- Total Fat 21g
- Saturated Fat 11g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Sodium 220mg
- Total Carbs 64g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Sugars 45g
- Protein 4g
- Calcium 10%
- Iron 10%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Vitamin A 10%
Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted margarine and sugar in medium bowl; press into 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23-cm) glass or ceramic baking dish.
Microwave chocolate chips, 2 cups (500 mL) marshmallows and milk in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 4 minutes or until completely melted, stirring once. Cool 10 minutes, then stir in remaining 2 cups (500 mL) marshmallows. Spread over crust; freeze 1 hour or until firm.
Sprinkle crumbled graham crackers over chocolate layer. Cut carton from Breyers® Classic Chocolate with scissors. Arrange Frozen Dessert on its side, then cut crosswise into 4 slices. Arrange slices in baking dish, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
Frost with whipped topping just before serving. Sprinkle, if desired, with additional graham cracker crumbs.