- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar
- 1 container Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 can (180 g.) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) tequila
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Amount per serving
Combine pretzels, Spread and sugar in medium bowl. Press into shallow medium glass pie plate sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Freeze 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, spoon small scoops of Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream in bowl. Add limeade concentrate and tequila. Beat with electric mixer on low speed just until blended. Pour into frozen crust, smoothing to form even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours.
Top with whipped topping and freeze an additional 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated lime peel.