- 2 round, chocolate-covered, cream-filled cakes, each cut in half
- 2 Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) marshmallow cream or vanilla frosting, divided
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) chocolate syrup, for decoration
Amount per serving
Arrange the bottom half of each of the cream-filled cakes, cut-side-up, on a dessert plate. Top each with a scoop of Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream. Top with the remaining cake half, frosting-side up. For "eyes", spoon on two small dots of marshmallow cream. Place a chocolate chip in the centre of each dot. For "legs", drizzle chocolate syrup on plate. Serve immediately.