- 1 container (1.66 L.) Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) hot fudge topping, at room temperature
- 2 cups (500 mL) thawed frozen whipped topping or whipped cream
- 1 piece red ribbon-shaped fruit flavoured snack
- Green and/or red striped hard peppermint or spearmint candies, crushed
Amount per serving
Amount per: 1 serving
- Calories 270
- Total Fat 13g
- Saturated Fat 8g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg
- Sodium 85mg
- Total Carbs 37g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sugars 26g
- Protein 3g
- Calcium 8%
- Iron 6%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Vitamin A 10%
Line a 9 x 5 x 3-inch (23 x 13-cm) loaf pan with plastic wrap leaving 5-inch (12 cm) wrap overhang on each side.
Scoop 1/2 of the Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into prepared pan, pressing to form an even layer. Pour in room temperature hot fudge topping. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
Lift Ice Cream from pan using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap. Frost with whipped topping. Decorate with fruit flavoured snack for "ribbon" and candies. If needed, return to freezer 30 minutes to firm up decorations.