- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 3 cups (750 mL) Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsweetened pure pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground cinnamon
Amount per serving
Amount per: 1 serving
- Calories 300
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 14g
- Saturated Fat 6g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 190mg
- Total Carbs 43g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sugars 32g
- Protein 2g
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 6%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Vitamin A 90%
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 9-in. (1 L) pie plate with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, margarine and granulated sugar in bowl; press into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack, then freeze until ready to use.
Beat Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream in bowl with electric mixer on low speed, just until softened. Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth. Turn into prepared crust and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
Let stand 20 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream and additional cinnamon.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.