- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely crushed pretzels
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) sugar
- 4 slices bacon, crisp cooked
- 4 cups (1 L) Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) rainbow sprinkles
Line 12-cup muffin pan with 8 paper cupcake liners. Combine pretzels, margarine and sugar in medium bowl. Evenly spoon pretzel mixture into cups and press into even layer with bottom of small glass. Freeze 10 minutes.
Crumble 2 strips bacon; cut remaining 2 strips into 8 pieces. Evenly scoop Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into each cup. Press a piece of bacon into each cup like a "flag", then sprinkle with crumbled bacon and sprinkles.
Freeze 1 hour or until ready to serve.
*Becel Gold in Quebec.