- 2 cups (500 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar
- 1 package (350 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups (1 L) mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2% milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) crumbled graham crackers
- 1 container Breyers® Creamery Style™ Chocolate Ice Cream
- 3 cups (750 mL) whipped topping
Amount per serving
Amount per: 1 serving
- Calories 530
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31g
- Saturated Fat 17g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 180mg
- Total Carbs 64g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Sugars 48g
- Protein 5g
- Calcium 8%
- Iron 15%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Vitamin A 15%
Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted margarine and sugar in medium bowl; press into 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) glass or ceramic baking dish.
Microwave chocolate chips, 2 cups (500 mL) marshmallows and milk in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 4 minutes or until completely melted, stirring once. Cool 10 minutes, then stir in remaining 2 cups (500 mL) marshmallows. Spread over crust; freeze 1 hour or until firm.
Sprinkle crumbled graham crackers over chocolate layer. With scissors, cut carton from Breyers® Creamery Style™ Chocolate Ice Cream. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut crosswise into 4 slices. Arrange slices in baking dish, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
Frost with whipped topping just before serving. Sprinkle, if desired, with additional graham cracker crumbs.
*Becel Gold in Quebec.