- 3 3/4 cups (925 mL) toasted flaked coconut, (about 10 oz./300 g), divided
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) light brown sugar
- 1 container Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream *
- 1 cup (250 mL) heavy or whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) caramel ice cream topping
Amount per serving
Serving Size: 12
Amount per: 1 serving
- Calories 430
- Total Fat 26g
- Saturated Fat 17g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 55mg
- Sodium 200mg
- Total Carbs 46g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 31g
- Protein 3g
- Calcium 8%
- Iron 2%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Vitamin A 15%
Spray 9-inch (23-cm) glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine 3 cups (750 mL) coconut, margarine and brown sugar in medium bowl and press into prepared pie plate. Freeze 10 minutes.
Scoop 1/2 of the Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into crust, smoothing to form an even layer; sprinkle with 1/2 cup (125 mL) coconut. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, smoothing to form an even layer. Freeze 2 hours or overnight.
Beat heavy cream with caramel ice cream topping in large bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Spread on ice cream or, if desired, spoon into pastry bag with star tip attachment and pipe onto pie; sprinkle with remaining coconut.
Freeze 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Drizzle, if desired, with additional caramel topping.
Find Your Favourite Breyers flavours!
Looking for Breyers®? Your favourite flavour might just be around the corner!