- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 1/3 cups sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/3 cups HEATH BITS O'BRICKLE Toffee Bits
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bits
- 1 container Breyers HEATH®
Heat oven to 400°. Beat butter, shortening and 1 cup sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add eggs; beat thoroughly. Stir together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in HEATH BITS O"BRICKLE Toffee bits.
Stir together remaining 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon. Shape dough into 1-1/4-inch balls; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
To assemble your sandwiches: With a small ice cream or cookie scoop, place a small scoop of Breyers® HEATH on the flat side of a a cookie and top with another cookie. Roll the edges of cookie sandwich in HEATH Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bits. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cover sandwiches and place in the freezer to set for at least 30 minutes.