- 4 balloons
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup natural colored sprinkles
- 1 container Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate sauce for drizzling
- 1 dollop whipped cream for piping
- 4 marachino cherries for topping
Amount per serving
- Energy 0
- Protein 0.0g
- Carbohydrate incl. fibre 0.0g
- Carbohydrate excl. fibre 0.0g
- Sugar 0.0g
- Fibre 0.0g
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturated Fat g0.0
- Unsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol mg0
- Sodium 0mg
- Salt 0.00g
- Calcium <1%
- Iron <1%
- Potassium <1%
- Vitamin C <1%
- Vitamin A <1%
Dip Balloons: Blow up your balloons to whatever size is your preference and dip them halfway into the chocolate. Then, dip into the sprinkles, coating all of the chocolate with sprinkles.
Let Set: Place the balloons onto a plate or parchment-lined baking sheet and place in the refrigerator to set for 30 minutes.
Pop Balloons: Gently pop the balloons with a toothpick or knife and remove the balloons.
Fill the Bowls: Fill your sprinkle bowls with as much Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream as you want! We went classic with vanilla ice cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce, a swirl of whipped cream, and a cherry on top.