- 12 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) Devil's food cake mix
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding & pie filling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, (about 6 oz.)
Evenly coat bottom and sides of 5-quart slow cooker with 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread; set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients except chocolate chips in large bowl with electric mixer according to cake mix package directions; stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared cooker.
Arrange two sheets paper towel over top of cooker, then place lid on top. (Paper towels will absorb moisture.)
Cook on LOW 3-1/2 hours. Remove insert from cooker. Carefully remove lid and paper towels. Serve cake warm with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
Cost per recipe*: $7.16.
Cost per serving*: $0.60.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.