- 1 box chocolate cake mix, (plus ingredients for preparing cake)
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Original Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 jars strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup strawberries, trimmed
Amount per serving
- Energy 0
- Protein 0.0g
- Carbohydrate incl. fibre 0.0g
- Carbohydrate excl. fibre 0.0g
- Sugar 0.0g
- Fibre 0.0g
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturated Fat g0.0
- Unsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol mg0
- Sodium 0mg
- Salt 0.00g
- Calcium <1%
- Iron <1%
- Potassium <1%
- Vitamin C <1%
- Vitamin A <1%
Prepare chocolate cake batter according to package directions, using two 9-inch heart shaped pans for baking. Cool cakes completely.
Allow Breyers® Original Natural Vanilla Ice Cream to soften at room temperature 5 minutes. Scoop ice cream into large bowl and stir in 1 jar strawberry topping. Evenly spread ice cream mixture on top of one of the cake layers. Top with second cake layer. Freeze cake until ready to serve.
Slice strawberries 1/4-inch thick, then cut into heart shapes using small heart shaped cutter or by trimming with a small knife.
Just before serving, stir together whipped topping and remaining jar strawberry topping. Evenly spread on top of cake and top with strawberry hearts.