- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 jar marachino cherries (for juice)
- 1 coconut, halved
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 6 scoops Breyers® Creamsicle
- 1 mango, dragon fruit, kiwi and raspberries (garnish)
Toast: Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread coconut flakes on a baking sheet. Dye the coconut flakes with about 2 tablespoons of cherry juice. Toast for about 8 minutes until golden brown.
Fill Coconut: Crack open a coconut, for each half, pour in 1/2 of the caramel sauce, then add 3 scoops of Breyers® Creamsicle.
Garnish: Garnish with chopped seasonal tropical fruits, toasted cherry-flavored coconut flakes, and a mini umbrella.