- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Breyers® CarbSmart™ Chocolate, melted
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 8 scoops Breyers® CarbSmart™ Chocolate for serving
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 8-in. x 8- in. baking pan. In a small bowl, whisk together self-rising flour, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
In medium bowl, mash avocado until it’s smooth. Add eggs, melted 1/2 cup Breyers® CarbSmart™ Chocolate and vanilla; whisk well. Fold in dry ingredients until just combined; Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
To serve, cut brownie into 8 pieces. Top each piece with a scoop of Breyers® CarbSmart™ Chocolate.