- 1 package (10.75 oz.) frozen prepared pound cake or angel food cake, thawed
- 1/2 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Original Natural Strawberry Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping, room temperature
- 1/2 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Original Chocolate Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping
- Sliced strawberries
Amount per serving
Amount per: 1 serving
- Calories 420
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21g
- Saturated Fat 12g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 50mg
- Sodium 220mg
- Total Carbs 52g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 33g
- Protein 6g
- Calcium 15%
- Iron 6%
- Vitamin C 2%
- Vitamin A 8%
Line 2-1/2-quart glass or aluminum bowl with plastic wrap leaving 6-inch overhang; set aside.
Slice pound cake into 14 slices. Line bowl with cake, cutting cake into triangles as needed to fit.
Into bowl, scoop Breyers® Original Natural Strawberry Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer. Pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, leaving 1-inch border. Scoop in Chocolate Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
Lift Ice Cream from bowl using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap. Frost with whipped topping, then return to freezer until ready to serve. To serve, garnish with strawberries.