- 1/2 cup natural sprinkles
- 1 confetti cupcake with frosting
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry flavored milk
- 3 scoops Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
Amount per serving
- Energy 0
- Protein 0.0g
- Carbohydrate incl. fibre 0.0g
- Carbohydrate excl. fibre 0.0g
- Sugar 0.0g
- Fibre 0.0g
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturated Fat g0.0
- Unsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol mg0
- Sodium 0mg
- Salt 0.00g
- Calcium <1%
- Iron <1%
- Potassium <1%
- Vitamin C <1%
- Vitamin A <1%
Scoop: Scoop the frosting off the confetti cupcake and smear the frosting along the inside edge of a bowl. Break the confetti cake into chunks and stick them to the frosting on the bowl.
Melt: In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate and strawberry milk until the white chocolate is melted, stir well. Let cool slightly.
Scoop: Add the scoops of Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream to the bowl with the cupcake decoration.
Garnish: Pour the warm strawberry ganache over the ice cream scoops. Stick a piece of sprinkle bark into the top of the sundae and enjoy!