- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 triangle-shaped tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups Breyers® Original Coffee Ice Cream
- Pinch sea salt
- Chocolate flavored sprinkles
Microwave chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl sprayed with nonstick cooking spray at HIGH 30 seconds or until almost melted; stir until smooth.
Dip tortilla chips in chocolate, then arrange on waxed paper. Cool in refrigerator until set.
Microwave hot fudge topping, cinnamon and cayenne pepper in another small microwave-safe bowl 30 seconds or until warm; set aside.
Arrange chocolate-dipped chips on individual serving dishes, then drizzle with 1/2 of the caramel topping. Top each with Breyers® Original Coffee Ice Cream then generously drizzle with hot fudge mixture and remaining caramel topping. Sprinkle with sea salt, then chocolate sprinkles.