- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup crumbled graham crackers
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Original Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping
Amount per serving
Amount per: 1 serving
- Calories 410
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20g
- Saturated Fat 11g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Sodium 190mg
- Total Carbs 57g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sugars 44g
- Protein 5g
- Calcium 8%
- Iron 10%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Vitamin A 10%
Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted Country Crock® Spread and sugar in medium bowl; press into 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish.
Microwave chocolate chips, 2 cups marshmallows and milk in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 4 minutes or until completely melted, stirring once. Cool 10 minutes, then stir in remaining 2 cups marshmallows. Spread over crust; freeze 1 hour or until firm.
Sprinkle crumbled graham crackers over chocolate layer. With scissors, cut carton from Breyers® Original Chocolate Ice Cream. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut crosswise into 4 slices. Arrange slices in baking dish, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
Frost with whipped topping just before serving. Sprinkle, if desired, with additional graham cracker crumbs.