- 1/2 cup crushed freeze dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup crushed store-bought shortbread cookies
- 3 scoops Breyers® Natural Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. strawberry jam
- 3 dollops whipped cream
Combine: Combine the crushed freeze-dried strawberries and shortbread cookies in a bowl and roll the 3 scoops of Breyers® Natural Strawberry Ice Cream one at a time in the mixture.
Assemble: Place the scoops in a serving bowl, garnish with fresh strawberries, drizzle with jam and add whipped cream.