- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (16 oz.) sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 can whipped cream
Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sweet potatoes, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and salt in food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add Breyers® Natural Vanilla ice cream and process until blended.
Spread sweet potato mixture evenly over crust. Freeze until firm, at least 8 hours or overnight.
Top with dollops of whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.