NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 18 OR OVER.
1) Sweepstakes Timing: The Breyers Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 11, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (the “Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, the Sponsor will distribute Breyers coupons at various daycare centers. If you receive a coupon, you may enter the Sweepstakes by accessing https://www.breyers.com/us/en/survey.html (the “Website”) in one of the following two (2) ways: 1. Use your smartphone to scan the Sweepstakes Quick Response (“QR”) code found on the coupon to be directed to the Website; or 2. Visit the Website directly and complete the online entry form as prompted, including responding to a survey, to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the random drawing, as described below. You must have a data service plan for your smartphone with your wireless service provider to link to the Website via a QR code. Standard message and data rates may apply.
4) Random Drawing: On or about June 13, 2023, ten (10) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received.
5) Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prize (10 total): One summer’s supply of Breyers ice cream (awarded in the form of free product coupons) (ARV: $60 each).
No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In such circumstance, an alternate prize component of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled. No other additional compensation will be provided. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6) General Rules: At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, the potential Prize winners will be emailed for their mailing address and to confirm eligibility and must reply to the email within fourty-eight (48) hours of attempted notification, or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of any prize as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and their agencies and Administrator are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, and/or Administrator (as identified in these Official Rules) are not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the Prize winners at random from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
7) Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
8) Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: SPONSOR IS REGISTERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITH HEADQUARTERS IN NEW JERSEY. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN NEW YORK.
10) Prize Winners: For the Prize winners’ names, available after July 15, 2023, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than August 15, 2023, to: The Breyers Survey Sweepstakes – Winners, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. RW), Melville, NY 11747.
11) Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632. The Administrator of the Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.