- 1 box (about 18 oz.) brownie mix
- 3 cups Breyers® Original Extra Creamy Vanilla
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup rainbow colored sprinkles
Amount per serving
- Energy 0
- Protein 0.0g
- Carbohydrate incl. fibre 0.0g
- Carbohydrate excl. fibre 0.0g
- Sugar 0.0g
- Fibre 0.0g
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturated Fat g0.0
- Unsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol mg0
- Sodium 0mg
- Salt 0.00g
- Calcium <1%
- Iron <1%
- Potassium <1%
- Vitamin C <1%
- Vitamin A <1%
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared muffin pan, filling cups about half full.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes until firm. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
To make brownie cups, scoop out some of the center of brownies with a spoon. Scoop Breyers® Original Extra Creamy Vanilla into brownie cups, then drizzle with hot fudge and caramel toppings and top with sprinkles. Serve immediately.