- 1/2 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream, softened
- 1 16 oz. pound cake
- 1 cup melted milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup natural colored sprinkles
- 8 wafer ice cream cones
- 1/2 cup white decorating icing, in a squeeze bottle
- 8 round store-bought shortbread cookies
- 4 round yogurt covered pretzels or white chocolate covered pretzels
- 1 cup Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Breyers® Natural Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 cup Breyers® Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Amount per serving
- Energy 0
- Protein 0.0g
- Carbohydrate incl. fibre 0.0g
- Carbohydrate excl. fibre 0.0g
- Sugar 0.0g
- Fibre 0.0g
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturated Fat g0.0
- Unsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0g
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol mg0
- Sodium 0mg
- Salt 0.00g
- Calcium <1%
- Iron <1%
- Potassium <1%
- Vitamin C <1%
- Vitamin A <1%
To make Chocolate Finger Sandwiches, line loaf pan with plastic wrap. Scoop Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream into pan and spread into even layer. Freeze 2 hours, or until solid.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice about 1/2-in. off top and bottom of cake. Cake should now be about 1-in. thick. Slice in half to make 2 flat layers about 1/2-in. thick. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
Remove chocolate ice cream layer from freezer. Lift out of pan and invert onto 1 cake layer. Remove plastic wrap; place the other cake layer on top. Trim 1/4-in. from sides of cake to make even edges. Freeze 1 to 2 hours until solid.
Slice cake into 8 slices. (For triangles, cut cake crosswise into 3 squares, then slice diagonally in half).
Working quickly, dip cake pieces into or drizzle with melted chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles; freeze at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
To make Edible Teacups, carefully cut about 1/2-in. from bottoms of cones with serrated knife. Pipe icing around cut edge of cone, then gently press onto center of shortbread cookie, to make teacup base. Cut a pretzel ring in half and pipe a dot of icing onto each end. Gently press onto side of cone to make teacup handle. Repeat to make 8 teacups. Freeze 30 minutes or until icing is set and teacups hold together.
Add a small scoop of Breyers® Strawberry Ice Cream, Breyers® Vanilla Ice Cream or Breyers® Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream to each teacup, then freeze until ready to serve. Decorate with natural toppings, if desired. Enjoy your Breyers® Ice Cream Tea Party!