- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Breyers® Original Chocolate Chip
- 2 sugar ice cream cones or waffle ice cream cones
- 2 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 Tbsp. shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup raspberries
Combine water, sugar and mint in small bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until mixture is syrupy; set aside to cool.
Arrange 4 small scoops Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream in bowl or on plate. Arrange scoop of Breyers® Original Chocolate Chip Ice Cream inside cones and invert on Vanilla Ice Cream. Drizzle with melted chocolate, then top with coconut. Garnish with raspberries and drizzle with mint syrup.
Find Your Favorite Breyers flavors!
Looking for Breyers®? Your favorite flavor might just be around the corner!
H2 - Hidden
H3 - Hidden
Looking for new recipes, updates, and exclusive savings for your favorite Breyers treats?
Let us share delightful scoops of news and recipes!